TERMS & CONDITIONS
This web site (the “Site”) is operated by LICHFIELD TARMACADAM LIMITED (the “Company”) with offices at 3 Plough Cottage, Huddlesford Lane, Lichfield, Staffs, WS13 8PY. Registered company number 02893222.
LICHFIELD TARMACADAM LIMITED is a surfacing contractor and we use many forms of communications with our customers and prospects including display advertising through third-party vendors, including Google to show our advertisements on websites and platforms across the Internet. We respect your privacy and data security and will not pass on or sell your personal details to third parties. We may however use the information you provide to us to communicate with you. You have the right to opt out at any time and can do so by
emailing us, calling us or writing to us.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalised advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
Why we collect your data
- We want to continue to serve our customers and potential customers and the data we may hold about you is held securely and helps us personalise and tailor our communications to your needs.
What data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name, your company name and job title if appicable
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode and preferences
- Other information relevant to surveys and/or offers
- Information you share with us such as emails or correspondence.
What we do with the information we gather
We’re always respectful with this information and treat it with care to protect it. We never sell, or lease your personal information to third parties and we require this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other useful information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We will not send your information to third parties other than to trusted suppliers for the delivery of our communications to you.
- If you would rather not receive this information, please send an e-mail entitled unsubscribe to email@example.com and we will gladly remove you from the marketing list.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us LICHFIELD TARMACADAM LIMITED, 3 Plough Cottage, Huddlesford Lane, Lichfield, Staffs, WS13 8PY or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, or lease or share your personal information to other third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so, and you may request details of personal information which we hold about you under existing data protection legislation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the Data Protection Officer at LICHFIELD TARMACADAM LIMITED, 3 Plough Cottage, Huddlesford Lane, Lichfield, Staffs, WS13 8PY or emailing email@example.com If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Access to the Site, and use of its contents, is at the user’s sole discretion and risk. The contents of the Site are provided “AS IS” and the Company makes no warranties or representations about any of those contents (including the timeliness, currency, accuracy, completeness, reliability, continued availability for any purpose of those contents. To the greatest extent permissible by applicable laws, the Company excludes any such warranties and representations that may otherwise be implied and excludes all liability with respect to the Site, its contents or the use any user of the Site makes of it or those contents.