FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which safety procedures are Lichfield Tarmacadam putting in place due to the Coronavirus pandemic?
We take the health and safety of our employees and customers very seriously and have implemented a number of safety procedures to keep everyone safe during the Coronavirus pandemic.
For our staff laying driveways for customers (both for personal and commercial customers):
- All of our staff have been provided with the necessary PPE (masks, gloves etc.) and wherever possible are observing 2M distance guidelines.
- Where our staff come into contact with customers, we are observing the 2M distance guidelines.
- We are aware that more people are currently working from home – and so we are keeping noise and disruption down to a minimum when laying new driveways for our customers.
When we visit customers to provide quotations (both for personal and commercial customers):
- Our staff will use appropriate PPE when meeting potential customers.
- Our staff will observe 2M distance guidelines.
Which areas do you cover?
We generally work within a 50 mile radius of Lichfield – but for commercial projects please give us a call to discuss your requirements.
We cover all of the West Midlands and Staffordshire. Our coverage area includes:
- Ashby de la Zouch and surrounding areas– including Measham, Donisthorpe, Ibstick, Melborne, , Repton, Shepshed, Barlestone, Castle Donnington, Market Bosworth, Findern, Markfield, Newbold Verdon,
- Burntwood and surrounding villages including Armitage, Boney Hay, Brereton, Bridgetown, Brownhills, Burntwood, Cannock, Cannock Wood, Chadsmoor, Chase Terrace, Chasetown, Chorley, Churchbridge, Edial, Farewell, Gentleshaw, Hammerwich, Handsacre, Hazelslade, Heath Hayes, Hednesford, Littleworth, Longdon, Lynn, Muckley Corner, Norton Canes, Ogley Hay, Pelsall, Pipehill, Pye Green, Rawnsley, Rugeley, Shenstone, Stonnall, Upper Longdon, Wall, Wimblebury, Woodhouses
- Burton Upon Trent and surrounding areas – including Stapenhill, Brizlincote Valley, Shobnall, Abbots Bromley, Alrewas, Anslow, Barton-under-Needwood, Blackfordby, Branston, Castle Gresley, Church Broughton, Doveridge, Etwall, Fradley, Hamstall Ridware, Hanbury, Hatton, Hilton, Hoar Cross & Newchurch, King’s Newton, Marchington, Melbourne, Newborough, Rangemore, Repton, Rolleston,Staunton Harold, Stretton & Claymills, Sudbury, Sutton on the Hill, Ticknall, Tutbury, Walton on Trent, Willington, Yoxall
- Lichfield including surrounding areas – Fradley, Whittington, Etwall, Alrewas, Streethay, Yoxall, Longdon, Barton Under Needwood
- Stafford including Stone
- Swadlincote – including Overseal, Woodville, Coalville
Do you provide free quotations?
Absolutely – please give us a call on 01543 432180 and we will arrange an appointment to come and survey your property and give you a FREE No Obligation Quote.
How long do you have to keep off a newly laid tarmac driveway?
We recommend keeping off your new tarmac drive for 3-4 days – but in hot weather, it is best not to use the drive for 7 days.
I'm not sure what type of driveway I want - can you advise me?
Of course- our team at Lichfield Tarmacadam have lots of experience with tarmac, resin bound and block paved driveways. We are happy to run through all of the options with you and provide you with addresses of examples within the local area.
Can we see examples of your work?
Of course – we are happy to provide addresses in your area to view work we have carried out, so you can have a look at the various types of driveways and other work.
What is the colour choice of Resin Bound driveways?
Resin bound driveways can be laid in a variety of colours to suit your tastes and make your driveway unique – please take a look at our resin bound driveway page to see a few examples. Please contact us for further information of colours for our resin bound driveways.
Is your work guaranteed?
Our work is guaranteed against faulty workmanship and materials – the guarantee runs for 5 years from the date of laying the new surface.
Do you have public liability insurance?
We have £5 000 000 cover public liability insurance.
Are your workmen directly employed by you or is work sub-contracted out?
Our workforce are directly employed by Lichfield Tarmacadam. Only specialised trades are sub-contracted out i.e lining contractors. planers etc.
Do you take credit cards?
We do not accept credit cards or payments over the telephone. We are accept payment with BACS (bank transfer), cash or cheques.
When is payment due?
Payment is due on completion of works once the customer is happy with everything.
Do you need a deposit?
No – we do not take deposits.
Lichfield Tarmacadam Limited
3 Plough Cottages
View on Google Maps
01543 432 180
LEAVE US A REVIEW
We will be returning to work on 11th may.
Practising social distance and keeping staff and customers safe. If we can help with any of your needs call 01543 432180 or send a facebook request.
Due to the coronavirus crisis we have closed till further notice. To be a responsible employer. Will post when we will be back as normal. All stay safe at these uncertain times